Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Martha and my Mom

After working together for so many years, Martha knows and loves my parents, my aunts, and my sister. They've all visited her on one or more occasions and she gets almost as excited as I do about their visits. The kids at Martha's House are still playing with the marbles from my mom and aunts last trip in 2008.

Yesterday Martha asked how many more days before my parents arrive and hugged me with delight knowing how excited I am. Then she giggled and said "Just four more days and I've got something nice coming." It cracked me up. Keep in mind she didn't ask for anything, she just knows my mom and knows if mom is coming to South Africa, that she's obviously bringing something for Martha. Which of course Mom is.

1 comment:

Anne-kathleen/Banaan/Banana/Banane said...

So nice to have your mom over there in a couple of days and that you experience love together:), you two can share those moments. Enjoy!