Monday, December 5, 2016

From a beautiful heart

For the last 5 years, Matt's kindergarten teacher has organised willing teachers from Lebone, our children's school, to prepare Santa Shoebox gifts for our precious children at Martha's House. But these are no average shoeboxes! These gifts come in storage tubs, backpacks, and purses and are filled with the most thoughtful gifts imaginably. Truly, watching these gifts opened year after year has brought me more joy than I can possibly explain. Right now they are locked up tight, for our party is still several weeks away, but every time I look at this picture I feel like a child on Christmas Eve. I pray our party will be filled with the joy of Christ' birth and that these gifts will be used of God to speak very personally and powerfully to every child! Brigitte you are a star!! 

No comments: